In light of the latest Government advice on the Coronavirus outbreak, LKL is implementing the measures below with immediate effect. We understand the importance of this global situation and to ensure the safety of all LKL staff, regional managers, sub contractors, employees and clients we feel that this is the most appropriate action we can take at the moment. We have not taken this decision lightly and recognise this will have a significant impact. It is hoped the situation is short lived and matters can return to normal quickly. The measures are:
Only ‘essential’ farm visits in person are to be undertaken and Regional Managers will be undertaking supporting activities by email and phone. Meetings are suspended unless essential, to respect the need for social distancing.
- The LKL regional managers are working from home.
- The LKL office will not be open to visitors.
- Our office will remain open and at present we are fully available on the phone or via email.
- We are currently putting measures in place that our office staff can work from home, which will allow us to work as efficiently as we can in these challenging times.
- We ask that all clients, sub contractors and employees get monthly returns, timesheets and invoices sent into us promptly. Your cooperation is vital to ensure that everyone can get paid as normal.
If you have any queries please direct these to your LKL regional manager in the first instance.
For all sub contractors and employees on farm, please follow Government advice, wash your hands thoroughly and more often, where possible use hand sanitizer, do not shake hands, keep two meters distance from others and avoid social interaction. It is imperative that we all do our bit to minimise the damage this disease will have.
Please be reassured that normal routine will be resurrected as soon as Government advice allows. In the meantime LKL wants to reinforce that it is extremely appreciative of all the work and support from you all and we hope to return to normal business as soon as possible. Most importantly stay safe.
With kind regards (and elbow bumps)
Managing Director, LKL Services Ltd.